THE DUMFRIES AND GALLOWAY COUNCIL
(A714 WIGTOWN ROAD AND U323w CAIRNSMORE AVENUE,
TRAFFIC REGULATION ORDER 2022
Notice is hereby given that The Dumfries and Galloway Council propose to make the above named Order under the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
1. The general effect of the Traffic Regulation Order will be to impose: “No Waiting At Any Time” restrictions on specified lengths of A714 Wigtown Road and U323w Cairnsmore Avenue, Newton Stewart.
2. Exceptions to the proposed restrictions are as stated in the Order.
3. Details of the proposals, with plan (TM/W/01/210), Draft Order, and a Statement of Reasons may be inspected between 29 July 2022 and 19 August 2022 at:
• or by arrangement (Contact Network Strategy Team on 030 33 33 3000).
4. ANY PERSON who wishes to object to the proposed Order should send details, in writing and stating the grounds and including their name and address, to the undersigned by 19 August 2022.
Roads Manager, Roads Service, Roads and Infrastructure, Communities, Dumfries and Galloway Council, Wayside Depot, Annan Road, Dumfries, DG1 3JX
(Tel – 030 33 33 3000) www.dumgal.gov.uk
List of Public Roads Affected by this Order
Road Number Road Name Town
A714 Wigtown Road Newton Stewart
U323w Cairnsmore Avenue Newton Stewart
Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984