Skills Development Scotland
We are the national skills body supporting the people and businesses of Scotland to develop and apply their skills, through training and funding.
We play a key role in driving the success of Scotland's economic future, working with partners to:
- Support individuals to reach their potential
- Help make skills work for employers
- Improve the skills and learning system.
Our key services
- Helping people build their Career Management Skills through our all-age career information, advice and guidance service
- My World of Work - our web service which offers the people of Scotland a unique mix of tools, features and job information to help them discover more about their career options and the world of work
- Modern Apprenticeships - providing a way for businesses to train new entrants and existing employees to industry-recognised standards
- Our Skillsforce - support for employers to recruit, develop and plan a skilled workforce through a dedicated employer team and a skills web service
- Leading delivery of PACE (Partnership Action for Continuing Employment) support for those dealing with redundancy
Visit our website for more information on Skills Development Scotland and our services.
There are no notices published for Skills Development Scotland at the moment