THE DUMFRIES AND GALLOWAY COUNCIL
(U946n TROQUEER ROAD, DUMFRIES)
TRAFFIC REGULATION ORDER 2021
Notice is hereby given that The Dumfries and Galloway Council propose to make the
above named Order under the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
1. The general effect of the Traffic Regulation Order will be to impose “No Waiting At
Any Time” restrictions on the specified length of the U946n Troqueer Road,
2. Exceptions to the proposed restrictions are as stated in the Order.
3. Details of the proposals, with the plan (TM/D/01/360), Draft Order and a Statement
of Reasons may be inspected between 14 May 2021 and 4 June 2021, free of
• or by arrangement (Tel – 030 33 33 3000)
4. Any person who wishes to object to the proposed Order should send details, in
writing and stating the grounds and including their name and address, to the
undersigned by 4 June 2021.
Roads Manager, Roads Service, Communities, Dumfries and Galloway Council,
Cargen Tower, Garroch Business Centre, Dumfries, DG2 8PN
(Tel – 030 33 33 3000) www.dumgal.gov.uk
Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984