THE DUMFRIES AND GALLOWAY COUNCIL
(U946n TROQUEER ROAD, DUMFRIES)
TRAFFIC REGULATION ORDER 2021
Notice is hereby given that The Dumfries and Galloway Council propose to make the above named Order under the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
1. The general effect of the Traffic Regulation Order will be to impose "No Waiting At Any Time" restrictions on the specified length of the U946n Troqueer Road,
2. Exceptions to the proposed restrictions are as stated in the Order.
3. Details of the proposals, with plan (TM/D/01/360), Draft Order, Statement of Reasons and Relevant Orders to be revoked may be inspected during normal office hours (09.00 – 16.30hrs) between 12 February 2021 and 5 March 2021 at:
• or by arrangement (Tel - 01387 271100)
4. Any person who wishes to object to the proposed Order should send details, in writing and stating the grounds and including their name and address, to the undersigned by 5 March 2021.
Roads Manager, Roads Service, Communities, Dumfries and Galloway Council,
Cargen Tower, Garroch Business Centre, Dumfries, DG2 8PN
(Tel – 01387 271100) www.dumgal.gov.uk
Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984