THE DUMFRIES AND GALLOWAY COUNCIL
(HALCROW STADIUM SITE, PHASE 1, GRETNA)
(20 MILES PER HOUR SPEED LIMIT)
TRAFFIC REGULATION ORDER 2019
NOTICE is hereby given that The Dumfries and Galloway Council has made the above named Order under the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
1. The general effect of the Order is as advertised in the local press on 30 August 2019.
2. Details of the proposals with the plan (TM/A/01/206) showing the restricted length of road and a Statement of Reasons for the proposed Order may be inspected between 25 October 2019 and 6 December 2019 during office hours (9am – 4.30pm) at:
• Kirkbank House, English Street, Dumfries DG1 2HS.
• Gretna Customer Services, Central Avenue, Gretna DG16 5AQ.
and available online at;
3. Any person who wishes to question the validity of the Order or any provision contained in them on the grounds that it is not within the powers conferred by the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or on the grounds that any requirement of that Act or any instrument made under it has not been complied with in relation to the Orders, may within six weeks from 24 October 2019 apply to the Court of Session for this purpose, to the undersigned by 6 December 2019.
Roads Manager, Dumfries and Galloway Council,
Communities, Roads and Infrastructure, Roads Service
Cargen Tower, Garroch Business Centre, Dumfries, DG2 8PN
(Tel – 01387 271100) www.dumgal.gov.uk
Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984