THE DUMFRIES AND GALLOWAY COUNCIL
(VARIOUS ROADS, HEATHHALL, DUMFRIES)
(20 MILES PER HOUR SPEED LIMIT)
Notice is hereby given that The Dumfries and Galloway Council propose to make the above named Order under the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
- The general effect of the Order will be to make it unlawful to drive a motor vehicle at a speed exceeding 20 miles per hour along the lengths of road detailed in the Schedule to the Order.
- Details of the proposals with plans (TM/D/01/310 and (TM/D/01/311) showing the restricted lengths of road and a Statement of Reasons for the proposed Order may be inspected during normal office hours (09.00 – 17.00hrs) between 8th February and 1st March 2019 at:
- Economy, Environment and Infrastructure, Kirkbank House, English Street, Dumfries DG1 2HS
- Roads Service, Cargen Tower, Garroch Business Centre, Dumfries DG2 8PN
- Any person who wishes to object to the proposed Order should send details in writing, stating the grounds and including their name and address, to the undersigned by 1st March 2019.
Roads Manager, Dumfries and Galloway Council,
Economy, Environment and Infrastructure, Roads Service
Cargen Tower, Garroch Business Centre, Dumfries, DG2 8PN
(Tel – 01387 271100) www.dumgal.gov.uk
Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984