Notice is hereby given that The Dumfries and Galloway Council propose to make the above named Order under the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
1. The general effect of the Traffic Regulation Order will be to impose to impose a “30 Minute Limited Waiting (Monday – Saturday, 8.00am – 6.00pm)” restriction and “No Waiting, Loading and Unloading At Any Time” restriction on specified lengths of B723 High Street and B7068 Bridge Street, Lockerbie.
2. Exceptions to the proposed restrictions are as stated in the Order.
3. Details of the proposals, with plans (13/TRO/U/06 and 07), Draft Order, and a Statement of Reasons and Order to be revoked, may be inspected during normal office hours (09.00 – 17.00hrs) between 6th June 2013 and 28th June 2013 at:
· Lockerbie Customer Service Centre, High Street, Lockerbie DG11 2ES, and;
· DGFirst, Harthill Depot, Glasgow Road, Lockerbie DG11 2SE.
4. Any person who wishes to object to the proposed Order should send details, in writing and stating the grounds and including their name and address, to the undersigned by 1st July 2013.
Bob Brydson Development Team Leader, DGFirst, Harthill, Glasgow Road, Lockerbie, DG11 2SE. www.dumgal.gov.uk