THE DUMFRIES AND GALLOWAY COUNCIL
(A718 MAIN STREET, KIRKCOLM)
TRAFFIC REGULATION ORDER 2013
Notice is hereby given that The Dumfries and Galloway Council have made the above named Order under the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 on 28 May 2013 which will come into operation on 10 June 2013.
1. The effect of the Order is as stated in the Wigtownshire Free Press dated 07 March 2013.
2. The Order, (as made), and relevant plan (TM/W/01/160A) may be inspected, free of charge, during normal office hours (09.00hrs - 17.00hrs) between 06 June 2013 and 22 July 2013 at:
• Customer Service Centre, Ashwood House, Sun Street, Stranraer
• DGFirst, Roads Depot, Commerce Road, Stranraer
3. Any person who wishes to question the validity of the Order or of any provision contained in it on grounds that it is not within the powers conferred by the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or on the grounds that any requirement of that Act or of any instrument made under it has not been complied with in relation to the Order, may apply to the Court of Session for this purpose by 22 July 2013.
DGFirst, Roads Depot, Commerce Road, Stranraer, DG9 7DD (Tel: 01776 707500) DGFirstfirstname.lastname@example.org